MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Friday, June 16, 2006

Howard Berman.

Yeah, you, you two bit lame ass watercarrier for the RIAA and MPAA! You war-mongering stank ho!

I am calling you out.

You hear me, Howie????

I am calling you out.

This vote on the pointless ego-boo for Dubya resolution was the last freaking straw. It was a meaningless gesture. You didn't have to give Dubya what he wanted.

Repeat after me, punk: Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. Osama Bin Laden had nothing to do with Saddam Hussein other than have him on his short list of secular rulers in predominantly Islamic countries which he wants to overthrow.

If you keep on proposing lame laws written by your buddies in the RIAA and/or MPAA which continue to narrow our ability to legally use music and media we have paid good money for, and you keep on supporting this meatgrinder that your pal Dubya calls "Operation Iraqi Freedom" but which more accurately can be called, "Operation chew through US men and women in uniform" then you are going to have to face ME in 2008. That's right. Ms. Geek. Your constituent. I'm going to take your ass on. I don't care how silly I look, I don't care how Quixotic this is, but dammit, I want to hold you accountable. I want to be able to face you and ask you why you hate media consumers so much. I want to ask you why you hate the Internet so much. I want to ask you why you consider your constituents below your corporate masters. I want to ask you why you hate your constituents' freedom so much that you vote for the ill-named PATRIOT Act and its evil progeny again and again and again.

I'm voting for your ass in November because there is no good alternative. But if you continue your behavior, and I have no illusions you won't, expect a primary challenge in 2008 from S. Michelle Klein-Hass, Geek Power Democrat from Panorama City, CA.

Hat, meet ring.