MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Saturday, September 04, 2004

From the Ask Dr. Science department:

Today I was actually in school, not sleeping in, not going out to do funstuff. Why?

Someone at Los Angeles Valley College had the bright idea to only hold Physical Science 1 on Saturday mornings, 9am to Noon. If you don't believe me, here's the link to LAVC's Fall Semester schedule. (Note: this link will probably not be good after December 2004.)

Actually, it's not a bad class. Like the dish that "doesn't have too much spam in it," this class doesn't have too much math in it, and you're encouraged to bring your calculator. I've always been fascinated by science, and loved taking after-school enrichment classes where I got a chance to do experiments back when I was in Elementary School.

This class is probably going to wind up being an easy ace for me. That is, if I can be awake enough on a Saturday AM to survive it. No more Friday night concerts for me, at least for the duration of Fall 2004 semester.