MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I haven't written lately because I have a big burst of classwork to do. I'll do some updating when things calm down. I want to say one thing, though, before I go...l'affaire 60 Minutes has got Karl Rove's fingerprints all over it. CBS News and the Kerry campaign got set up and knocked down...a pro-class con game. I hope I'm just being a nervous nelly but this looks really, really bad.

Let's just hope that in 2008 we have a candidate and a political team that knows how to fight dirty and has the stomach for it too. That is, if before 2008 W doesn't pull a consolidation coup to make him el Presidente por vida.