MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, January 19, 2004

From the I hate my job, Part Two department:

My throat feels like I gargled with sandpaper, and it's all my job's fault. I am still struggling with a residual cough from the three weeks I struggled with The Evil Flu. Last night I had a coughing fit and found once I recovered from that I sounded like Brenda Vaccaro and Rod Stewart's love child. I was able to make it through the rest of the shift on two Chloraseptic lozenges, but I'm still fuxored.

I'm going to see my doctor on Wednesday so hopefully we'll find out what's going on. And hopefully I will be over this all by the time I get into the teacher credentialling program at CSUN. One needs a voice to teach.