MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I'm Ms. Geek and I approve this message...

I think this will be my last blog post before the election. I simply have too much to do between now and 11/2 to even think of updating this blog.

I have a guide to the CA Propositions below this post, so I think I'm going to just fill out the rest of my endorsements for Regime Change Day.

  • President/VP: John F. Kerry and John Edwards.
  • Senate, CA: Barbara Boxer
  • House of Representatives for my district: With a heavy heart, Howard Berman. Yes, he's the RIAA and MPAA's bitch. But we need all the people who can vote against what is likely going to remain a Republican majority in the House. sigh...

Now get out there and VOTE, DAMMIT!